MUGA Terms and Conditions
- No booking will be accepted or confirmed until all sections of the booking form have been completed, and the terms and conditions agreed to.
- The person by whom the hire form is signed or electronically submitted shall be deemed to be the Hirer and will be responsible for payment of all fees payable in respect of the hire. The Hirer must be 18 years of age or over.
- All users will abide by the rules of the M.U.G.A. which form part of to this agreement.
- The Hirer will be responsible for all players using the pitch and will be liable to pay for any damage to the playing surface. Continued abuse of this condition will result in the Hirer’s booking(s) being cancelled.
- All bookings must be made at least 48 hours before the session.
- For advance block bookings for Strensall Club users, Strensall Sports Club will request the annual payment at the beginning of the Association’s year (April 1st) when an agreement will be agreed on the sessions to be booked.
- Payment is required at the time of booking.
- Payment can be made by cheque made payable to Strensall Sports Club.
- The Association will not confirm a provisional booking without receipt of payment. Where provisional bookings are not paid for the club may also refuse to take future provisional bookings made without payment.
- The Association may change the fees it charges for use of the Facilities to take effect on 1st April or as agreed at the Strensall Sports Club AGM.
- Providing that the court, and/or premises are left in a good clean condition and the terms of this Agreement have been met at the end of each hire. If any term of this agreement has been broken the club reserves the right to keep all or part of the booking fee.
- Clubs/Hirers wishing to use floodlights where these are available will be required to pay an extra charge. The charges are set out at Schedule 1 to this Agreement.
- Non-Strensall Clubs bookings – the hire fee will be chargeable if a booking is cancelled.
- Overdue accounts may result in suspension of use of the courts/facilities until the debit is cleared. Failure to pay an overdue account will be passed to the clubs solicitors for recovery procedures to be instigated.
Hirers are liable for the good behaviour of persons attending their events. All breakages or damage to the fabric of the building, or to equipment including the synthetic pitch surface, will be charged for and Strensall Sports Club will undertake any necessary legal proceedings.
Strensall Sports Club reserve the right to close the facility, or prohibit the use of the facility, at its discretion. Any amounts paid by the Hirer in such circumstances will be refunded but Strensall Sports Club will not be liable for any expenditure incurred or loss sustained directly or indirectly by the Hirer, arising from the cancellation.
If any circumstances over which Strensall Sports Club have no control render the facilities not available for the Hirer on any day of the hire or any part of such a day, the Hirer shall not be entitled to any compensation in consequence thereof or in connection therewith.
The Hirer must ensure such fire, health and safety and other precautions as required by Strensall Sports Club are properly implemented and observed.
All groups must report any injuries to Strensall Sports Club Trustees. These will then be recorded into the site accident report book.
Strensall Sports Club will not be liable for personal injury or loss howsoever incurred by those attending the site.
Items such as footballs, netballs, hockey balls, hockey sticks are not provided. It is therefore the responsibility of the Hirer to ensure such equipment is available.
Admittance onto the artificial pitch is NOT allowed until the allotted starting time and only to the courts booked. Unauthorised use of the courts will be charged at the PEAK rate.
There are strictly no dogs allowed on site except guide dogs.
|Spiked or Studded Footwear
||Flat or Dimpled footwear
|Skateboards, Cycles, Roller Skates or Scooters
||Clean Footwear thoroughly before entering
||Remove all rubbish on leaving
|Chewing gum or food
||Report any damage as soon as possible
|Glass bottles or drinking vessels
||Make sure all gates are locked when leaving the area
|Use of foul or abusive language
||Children under 11 years to be supervised by a responsible adult
ANYONE USING THIS GAMES AREA DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK, LIABILITY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR LOSS OR DAMAGE OF VALUABLES.
ANYONE OBSERVED BREAKING THE RULES WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE GAMES AREA AND REPORTED TO THE SCYSA COMMITTEE.